COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES RECIPE:
Ingredients: Quarter cup coconut flour, 1 spoon Xylitol sweetener (or stevia if u like), half teaspoon baking powder, 4 eggs, tiny pepper, tiny salt, few drops vanilla essence, quarter cup coconut milk
1. Mix dry ingredients- Flour, baking powder, salt, xylitol, pepper
2. Beat all eggs, add vanilla essence and beat together
3. Mix in eggs and dry ingredients properly, you will have a stiff mixture.
4. Add in the coconut milk to make your mixture into a batter consistency
5. Heat up your frying pan with a table spoon of coconut oil and fry in batches.