COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES RECIPE:
Ingredients: Quarter cup coconut flour, 1 spoon Xylitol sweetener (or stevia if u like), half teaspoon baking powder, 4 eggs, tiny pepper, tiny salt, few drops vanilla essence, quarter cup coconut milk
1. Mix dry ingredients- Flour, baking powder, salt, xylitol, pepper
2. Beat all eggs, add vanilla essence and beat together
3. Mix in eggs and dry ingredients properly, you will have a stiff mixture.
4. Add in the coconut milk to make your mixture into a batter consistency
5. Heat up your frying pan with a table spoon of coconut oil and fry in batches.
2 cups shredded cheese mozzarella or cheddar * See notes
1/4 cup cream cheese softened
1 1/2 cups almond flour
3 large eggs Divided
1 tsp baking powder
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large, microwave safe bowl, add your shredded cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until the cheeses have mostly melted. Remove from the microwave and whisk together, until smooth. Let the cheese cool for several minutes.
When the cheese has cooled slightly, add in the almond flour and two of the eggs, and mix well, until a smooth dough remains.
Using your hands, form 10 balls of dough. Place them on the lined tray. Whisk the remaining egg and using a pastry brush, brush the exterior of each of the rolls.
Bake the rolls for 25 minutes, or until golden on the outside. Serve warm.